Lewis Phipps are an independent professional lettings and management company, established in Didsbury for over 24 years, based in the village centre renting residential property in South Manchester.
- We specialise in the letting and management of high calibre residential property in the private housing sector to both companies and individuals. We assist many relocation agents and large corporate companies in finding high quality accommodation for professionals relocating to the area. We are a highly motivated and experienced team and pride ourselves in providing a superior quality service to both landlords and tenants, offering extensive local market knowledge.
- We have comprehensive market leading computerised, banking and accounting software systems. With our effective daily updated website including video viewings and Rightmove, we are able to provide a prompt and efficient service and stay one step ahead of our competitors. We provide a complete property management service including EPC, gas and electrical safety certificates, decoration, furniture, storage facilities and all aspects of property maintenance.
- We are members of The Property Ombudsman and comply with their codes of practice.
- We have client money protection with Hiscox Insurance.
- We have an established maintenance department which includes anything from full refurbishment to changing a lightbulb.
- We provide a full Block Management service for existing and new developments.
- Our staff are fully trained to deal with day to day operational complaints and enquires. If you would like to make a formal complaint due to unacceptable work or conduct we have a set procedure to ensure that your interests are safe guarded. Please write to Michelle Hatton at our address.
- We are members of Didsbury Traders Association and Didsbury Village East Residents' Association as well as Managing Agents for Albert Court Residents Association and are actively involved in the local community.
- If you have a property to let, require good quality residential accommodation, a development that needs block management or require and property repairs or maintenance we will be able to assist you.
"I've known Lewis and Michelle for about 25 years. I'm a landlord and he looks after a small portfolio for me. LP are well up to speed on current regs, efficient on paying and have good tradesmen. It's a close knit team with a recent new member Louise, who is proving a great asset. I've got some properties managed with Lewis and some just Let Only - I can recommend either service. None of my tenants have complained about the service received."
"Lewis Phipps acted for us between 1998 and 2011 on the letting of around 10 flats in Didsbury. A great service throughout with very few void periods and not one tenant who caused any problems in terms of rent arrears. Having sold the flats we returned to them after 5 years to rent our own flat. They have promptly found a tenant who has paid 6 months up front and is relocating from Singapore. As ever a first class service from a dedicated team."